Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hot Tip Tuesday!

Life in our new house has FINALLY settled down and so it is back to business and back to scrapbooking and story-telling for this little bunny! I am progressively working my way through all the super-cool products that Close To My Heart (CTMH) has to offer but to date one of them has been a complete stand out...the Workshops On The Go (WOTG) kits!

WOTG kits are the perfect introduction to stamping and scrapping the CTMH way because they represent great value and give you the ingredients you need to create brilliantly coordinated and stylish layouts and cards. Each kit contains cardstock, decorative paper, stamps, embellishments and a layout and cutting guide to help you create magic without the stress. Here is a video to show you a sample of what you can create with these amazing kits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Zx_JRQZOU#t=48


To date I have played with the Laughing Lola Scrapbooking and Card Kits, Tommy and Pro Player Scrapbooking Kits and I am THRILLED with the results! For a digi scrapping girl like me, WOTG kits have been the PERFECT solution as I ease my way back into playing with paper because I can choose to follow the layout guide exactly, or deviate from the guide and still end up with fabulous results. If I want to sex up my layouts with lumpy bumpy embellishments I can, and if I prefer to keep it clean and simple (which you know is generally my preference!) then I can do that too - love that flexibility!

If you haven't scrapped for a while, or stamped, or if you are just getting started then trust me when I say, Workshops On The Go are the answer for you! And if you are a seasoned stamper and scrapper, I challenge you to give them a go - I bet you are in for a very pleasant surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment